This proportional thermostat is a "tabletop" model designed to sit nicely on top of your racks or cages. No more trying to figure out how to mount your thermostat so you can see it, or dealing with stands.
The standard display shows the current setpoint value, the current time of day, and the current probe temperature reading. 3 button keyboard makes it ultra-easy to navigate through the menu and the large back-lit display makes programming easy and intuitive.
Great for adaptive temperature control and timing basking bulbs.
One of the features we like best is the stacking cases! These thermostats will stack on each other for a very neat, professional appearance.
Both the probe and fuse are easily user replaceable without opening the case. Probe cord locks in place to prevent accidental unplugging. 6' power cord and Probe included.
- Convenient tabletop mounting
- Full back-lit display
- Displays probe temp and set point on the main display
- Hi/Lo History
- Hi/Lo Alarms
- Battery backup for clock
- Built-in Night Drop capability
- Remembers settings during power failure
- Built-in Safety Shutoff relay
- Grounded receptacle
- 700 watt capacity with user replaceable fuse (Spare fuse included!)
- 10' probe cord- user replaceable
- 6' Power cord
- Stackable! Multiple units can stack for a neat, professional appearance
- Pulse Proportional OR On/Off capable