Meet one of the best UVB bulbs in the reptile industry. The Arcadia 14% UVB features one of the highest UVB outputs with the best unit performance. The revolutionary design has both extraordinary performance and extraordinary efficiency. It not only has increased light output, but it exceeds most other bulbs with its compact form factor.
UVBs need to be changed every 4-6 months. Don't forget to reorder or subscribe to save!
At Cliffhanger Reptiles, Arcadia 14% UVB bulbs are the standard. These bulbs produce a far greater UV output than standard T8 bulbs, and they are just as cost-effective. Since UVB is required, we recommend that all bearded dragon owners purchase this bulb rather than a compact standard fixture UVB.
- 14% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA
- Produces excellent natural colors
- 100% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp
- 95% more UVB than an equivalent length T8 lamp
- Typically 61µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector)
- The Benefits of T5 Technology
- Smaller diameter lamp - 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to 1” (26mm)
- Flicker-free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high-frequency ballasts
- No need for replacement starters
Arcadia reptile lamps are specially formulated to produce light in the UVB and UVA wavebands, as well as visible light and use a special glass formulation designed to allow far more of the UVB and UVA. This means that we can offer lamps with spectral radiation patterns tailored to meet the requirements of specific reptile species.