While Cliffhanger Reptiles actively works with the public, we continue to remain a leading-edge wholesaler of bearded dragons, leopard geckos, uromastyx, and more.
All 2021 animals have been accounted for, and we are not currently taking new wholesale clients. Contact us for information on 2022 wholesale or smaller, one-time orders.
Info & Terms
We produce bearded dragons at the forefront of our operation. We also supply leopard geckos and uromastyx in smaller quantities (less than ten thousand per season).
Typically, we will discuss with you how many bearded dragons you need and when. Breeding is a slow process; we like to plan and deliver what you need. Once we have a general idea of what your request, we will notify you when the animals are ready. You can also place an order at any time by emailing us, and we will fulfill it (assuming we have the inventory).
- Our team will provide the purchaser with an itemized list before shipping. We prefer to receive payment by check for orders over $1,000. If one prefers another method such as credit, we may accept this, but the order is subject to credit card processing fees. Orders under $1,000 may use any payment method free of charge.
If paying by check, we will include a return mail invoice in the box or mail it separately on a net 15 basis. There is a 7% late fee for each week that the invoice is late. Checks are always made payable to "Cliffhanger Reptiles" and addressed to:
Cliffhanger Reptiles, Inc.
Pogona Suite 1
P.O. Box 724
Saint Clairsville, OH 43950
Cliffhanger Reptiles will never ask you to address the check to another payee.
Other payment methods are available upon request.
- When purchasing from Cliffhanger Reptiles the purchaser must accept shipment and be available for the first delivery attempt. If this is not met, there are no refunds. Returns are subject to a restocking fee, freight deduction, and damage deduction.
- We are capable of shipping large quantities of animals together with great success. We ship via FedEx Express and UPS Air. Shipping charges are paid for by the purchaser, and promotional offers on www.cliffhangerreptiles.com do not apply to wholesale orders.
- In the case of a DOA, notify Cliffhanger Reptiles immediately. A refund will be offered in the form of a credit toward the next purchase. DOAs are nearly unheard of at Cliffhanger Reptiles.
- Our Stalwart Health Guarantee applies to the purchaser but not the consumer. All guarantees are void after the animal is resold. Health and genetics are at the top of our priorities. If you notice a genetic issue, please contact us with your order number, and will remove the parents from our breeding lineup.
- Only visible genetics are provided on wholesale orders, and gender is never guaranteed.
- Any topic not listed here will follow Cliffhanger Reptiles' standard Terms of Service provided to the general public (see main site).
- Prices vary with demand, and Cliffhanger Reptiles does not lock pricing with clients anticipating less than $50,000 a year.
- Bearded dragons with minor nips and scratches are available at great discounts. Please notify Cliffhanger Reptiles if interested in these discounted, equally healthy animals.
- Cliffhanger Reptiles may request a Tax ID number at the end of each quarter for retailers to remain tax exempt.
Please contact us with any questions regarding wholesale policy.
Mo-Fr 10:30a - 6:30p
+1 (855) 884-4747